Don't miss the next Cryogenic Pump School.
Sign up today!
September 30 – October 1, 2014
Absolute Zero University will familiarize you with the theory, concepts, construction, components and installation of cryogenic pumps conceived and manufactured by Cryostar. In addition, you will learn maintenance procedures and specific repairs.
- Assimilate trade terminology (i.e. NPSH, cavitation, etc.).
- Understand the function and principle parts and associated auxiliaries.
- Assimilate procedures to start, operate, load and stop the pumps safely.
- Apply maintenance methods recommended by Cryostar to optimize equipment operation and reliability.
- Understand security systems function and the principle loops of control.
- Diagnose and tackle specific repair methods for cryogenic pumps in their user environment.
- Master dismantling/re-mantling and installation techniques.
An elementary knowledge in general mechanics and/or mechanical maintenance
Register Today. Space is limited!
Cost is $200 per person
Includes the 2-Day Course, Lunch and Classroom Materials and Hand-outs
Hosted by Absolute Zero, a Weldcoa company, located at 338 East Sullivan Road, Aurora Illinois 60505
Contact Amanda at Amanda@Weldcoa.com or call (630) 806-2000 for more information.